Honeywell CN75/CN75e Mobile Computer
The Honeywell CN75 and CN75e Mobile Computers offer the versatility customers demand, providing the choice of a Windows® or Android™ operating system on a single device to meet changing enterprise business demands. The no-compromise design is powered by a 1.5 GHz dual-core, multi-engine processor with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB Flash, offering the highest degree of future-proofing capability. Specifically designed for mobile field service workers who need power and performance in a compact form factor, the Honeywell CN75 mobile computer offers the perfect balance of ruggedness, duty cycle and ergonomics while providing unparalleled versatility.
The CN75e device offers the same power-packed computing but with a larger keypad design, making it ideal for delivery environments where workers may be wearing gloves or have more data input–intensive applications. The CN75 and CN75e mobile computers deliver unparalleled reliability with smart battery technology that provides enough power to last a full work shift, eliminating dead batteries and downtime.
The CN75 and CN75e mobile computers are also equipped with a top-level performance imager that provides quick and accurate barcode scanning capabilities even in low-light scanning environments, with incredible motion tolerance to eliminate costly delays in scan-intensive applications. Furthermore, the no-compromise design extends to radio connectivity. The wide-area solutions feature a Flexible Network voice and data WWAN radio that operates on networks worldwide, offering switch-on-the-fly network selection capability and eliminating the need for multiple pools of devices dedicated to one network.
Honeywell CN75/CN75e Mobile Computer Features
- 8.9 cm (3.5 in) Transmissive VGA
- 480 x 640 pixels
- 65,536 (16-bit RGB) colors
- High-durability touch screen Hardened Corning® Gorilla® Glass display for superior durability
- LED backlight
- Ambient light sensor
Operating System: Microsoft® Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Android 6.0 Marshmallow with GMS
- RAM: 2 GB
- ROM: 16 GB Flash
- Storage Expansion: Customer-accessible micro-SD slot for removable memory cards up to 32 GB
- Wireless WAN: Worldwide Voice and Data (can switch between UMTS and CDMA radio networks)
- UMTS/HSPA+ UMTS Frequencies: 800, 850, 900, 1900, 2100
- MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE Frequencies: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Max Speeds (Network Dependent): Uplink – 5.76 Mbps; Downlink – 14.4 Mbps
- CDMA/EV-DO Rev A
- Dual Band CDMA2000 Bands: BC0 & BC1 (800/1900 MHz)
- Max Speeds (Network Dependent): Uplink – 1.8 Mbps; Downlink – 3.1 Mbps
- Wireless LAN: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Security: Wi-Fi Certified for WPA and WPA2, WAPI Certified
- Authentication: 802.1x
- Cisco Compatibility: CCXv4
- Encryption: WEP (64- or 128-bit), AES, TKIP
- Wireless PAN: In
Honeywell CN75/CN75e Mobile Computer Service and Repair
CarltonCare Repair Plans
We Make Things Work. Better.
We keep our customers’ mobile computing devices working, through both superior repair programs and rapid turnaround. Whatever your needs, budget, brand, or type of equipment, we have a repair plan to keep you working — and save you money.
90 Day Warranty
Comprehensive coverage and warranties for mobile computers, barcode scanners, barcode printers, and more.
All certified pre-owned hardware purchased from Carlton is covered by a comprehensive 90-day warranty from the date of shipment. Extended warranty coverage is available by purchasing a CarltonCare service plan.